Revolt Ragnarok Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coin Farming

Go down

Coin Farming Empty Coin Farming

Post by Hefestus Vulcano Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 am

Hope my suggestion will be granted, It's about farming coins for now I can farm coins easily by winning events because the server is new and the people are still low so maybe I get 70% of coins in all the events in a day, What if the server grow that means more players even the automated events prize won't fit to all the players. Coins can be get by donating or winning events I am suggesting here that maybe if possible. We can get coins daily, Ex. By logging in game for 3 hours we can have 1 coin each day or maybe every after 12 hours and also the voting system maybe we can also get coins from it as of now I vote but I don't see my points.. And if my suggestion will be granted it's much easier to farm coins i can see we can logged as many accounts we want so if GM's would give as coins each day or every after 12 hours, please limit the clients that can be logged 3 clients is fair enough to prevent coins farm spams. I will also suggest a card trader, Card that are level 25 up can be trade for coins 1 level 25 card or up is equal to 10 points and maybe you can give us 20 points per coin so 2 level 25 cards is equal to 1 UP coin. I post this suggestion cause I care in server growth this suggestion may help the server in future when people increase. This will be the main problem coin farming, Also thanks for GM Frosche for fixing the server more power to the server.

Yours truly,
Hefestus Vulcano
Hefestus Vulcano
Hefestus Vulcano

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum